Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions will apply to every transaction between Outsource2Africa and all its clients.
Outsource2Africa gives assurance that clients will receive services as per the agreement entered. Service provision will be done:
- To the best of Outsource2Africa’s competence;
- According to precise and reasonable instructions given to Outsource2Africa by the client;
- Complying with any applicable laws and regulations.
Outsource2Africa assures clients that services will be delivered at or before the agreed turn around time. The files will be delivered in MS word format. The client may request any other format if so desired. The files will be delivered through email or any other medium that the client may choose. While email delivery is free of charge, other mediums like postal or courier delivery will attract extra charges that are payable by the client.
Payments for services provided will be made based on the prices that were agreed upon during confirmation. An invoice will be issued when services are complete.
Payments will be made by bank transfer. The client bears the bank transfer fees. Additional payment methods may be discussed with the client.
Failure to pay
- The client will bear any legal costs incurred in recovering the said amount;
- If by any chance a collection agency is involved to recover the said amount, the client will bear costs paid to the collection agency on top of the outstanding amount.
In case of client non-payment:
Outsource2Africa assures all clients that all information that has been declared confidential by the client will not be disclosed to any third party. Such information will be protected and treated with utmost confidentiality by Outsource2Africa. The company will ensure that all employees strictly adhere to this rule.
- Outsource2Africa strives to provide all clients with accurate work. Outsource2Africa will correct mistakes and errors that are clearly Outsource2Africa’s fault at no extra charge. Mistakes and errors from the client’s side will be charged.
- Outsource2Africa will not be liable for any consequences that may result from our services, which may include but not limited to mistakes, errors or omissions.
This agreement will take effect from the date the confirmation is given to Outsource2Africa to provide the services. Either Outsource2Africa the client may terminate these terms and conditions through writing to the other party. However any services rendered by Outsource2Africa will be payable under the terms agreed upon prior to withdrawal by either party.
Relationship of the parties
Outsource2Africa remains an independent service provider and is by no means an employee of the client. The client agrees to allow Outsource2Africa the following liberties consistent with its status as an independent service provider:
- Outsource2Africa has the right to provide services to other clients during the agreement term with the client.
- Outsource2Africa has the sole authority to manage all processes leading to completion of the service.
- Outsource2Africa has full authority to appoint any of its employees to deliver the promised services.
The client agrees that all data provided to Outsource2Africa are owned by the client or that the client has authorization from the lawful owner to use such data.
Outsource2Africa reserves the right to change, modify, alter, amend, rewrite, reorganize, or revoke these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notifying the client of such changes.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the operational countries. All these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us.